V.E.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News and Updates! :D

+5
xsmatthijsse
Sawnah
Neriede
Grace [Pringle]
whiimsy
9 posters

Go down

News and Updates! :D Empty News and Updates! :D

Post  whiimsy Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:51 pm

ANYWAYS; I'm not entirely sure what I really want to say but here goes.
I'm really impressed by what this group has achieved so far, your all very dedicated and I'm loving it. Very Happy

So, Paulina has left the group. Smile She told me a while back she was very busy and would be inactive, but now she has decided life is just to hectic and stuff right now, but I told her she was welcome to return anytime if she wanted too. ^____^ This means her part of the Jump Rope MEP is open now, but I'm not sure what to do with it... because the part after her's obviously use's her character (Alice) so I don't know. Maybe someone could take it and use Alice, Charlotte and their character? Does that sound doable? That would make it all link up correctly, but I realise it's not easy. If no-one wants to take over on that, I can take it and just use Alice and Charlotte as planned? =3 However, if anyone wants the part PLEASE let me know. I am going to be doing a lot of working this summer and holiday's and EVERYTHING. D; I'm not really gonna have much me time, so I apologise for any absence's that may arise from me. =3

Next, I've been thinking that maybe I could use a co-leader, just to help me out with stuff. I realise I don't really do much around here in way of admin-ing anyways, this studio pretty much run's itself due to the AWESOMENESS that is you guys. Smile But I could still use someone, to help out with some tasks that need sorting (e.g. replying to channel comments, keeping up with deadlines, taking over MEP parts if someone drops out, etc. etc... Very Happy)

Finally I was also wondering whether you guys would it be up for a "Summer" MEP. Very Happy The song wouldn't necessarily be summer-y, I just think getting a new MEP up here would be good. I know we are going by the alphabet system and that IS continuing, but I'd really like to do this. Very Happy I've considered opening this song as an MEP somewhere else, but really I think you girls could do it better than anyone else. Smile
whiimsy
whiimsy
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/whiimsy

Back to top Go down

News and Updates! :D Empty Re: News and Updates! :D

Post  Grace [Pringle] Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:00 pm

First of all, I'm really sad to hear of Paulina's leaving because I thought she truly added to the group. However, these things do happen so I guess we move on. She could always come back one day? Maybe just be a guest in a future mep ^^

Secondly, I'd volunteer to be co-leader, but I'm guessing it doesn't work that way? Lol, maybe we should have an election? Everyone do a vote? Huh. Probably a bad idea but y'know XD Also I'm about to go on holiday and become inactive for two weeks so that won't be good in a co-leader. Maybe there should be more than one?

And thirdly, I think we should try hard to finnish our first meps before we start anything else. If we have time after at least one of three in-progress meps are done, then yeah, a summer mep would be great! Otherwise, I'm not sure. Not a great plan to just start more stuff when the old stuff isn't even finnished XD But maybe we could start planning? Who's next to host? I'm still enthusiastic about doing the story mep ^^
Grace [Pringle]
Grace [Pringle]
Admin

https://veesewoks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neriede Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Aww, that's too bad. Sad

It's understandable though, and we should let her do what she has to. :3

If you need help with things Vee, just ask! Very Happy If co-leader means doing all the things you said, then I'm interested, since it sounds mostly like background, behind-the-scenes work, which I'm pretty used to doing. :>

Grace's idea to vote might be a good one, although maybe a variation of it? We could discuss it really thoroughly on who's most suited to do it (dedication, busy schedules, etc.) and then come to a consensus, if that's okay? Smile

The summer MEP sounds fun, but I share the same concerns as Grace. We've still got two MEPS going on, and at the moment they seem kind of deadlocked, so people waiting down the line to host might get a little sad.

But as Grace also said, there's still plenty of summer left, and we should definitely see how it goes. Very Happy
Neriede
Neriede

https://www.youtube.com/user/neriede

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawnah Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:45 pm

I can do Paulina's MEP part, I'm not all that busy now/this week. And I'll promise to be quick so we can get the MEP uploaded. XD I'm sorry to hear Paulina left...

About the co-leader, I think Grace would be a good choice since after all she was the one who created a forum for us and all. I can't say I wouldn't be interested in being a co-leader, but she might be a better choice than really anyone else. Add to that the fact that I just joined Epical Studios so co-leading another studio might not be the best thing. xD But I'm throwing it out there that I am interested. ^^;;

And a summer MEP sounds like a great idea! I have no idea on how the MEP Katie is hosting is doing, since I'm not a part of it, I didn't feel the need to check. XD But looks like 6 out of 10 parts are received, so I don't see why not do a random summer MEP? if it's about the deadlines etc, only those who absolutely know they'll have it done before the deadline could join, etc? I dunno, just saying, I would love a summer MEP. xD
Sawnah
Sawnah

https://www.youtube.com/Sawnahh

Back to top Go down

Post  xsmatthijsse Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:35 am

too bad Paulina has left!

I'd love to help you with the co-leader stuff, but I don't think I have the time for it o.O I agree that Grace would be a good choice ^^
xsmatthijsse
xsmatthijsse

https://www.youtube.com/xsmatthijsse

Back to top Go down

Post  GloriousHysteria Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:20 am

That's sad to hear about Paulina's leaving Sad But I guess these things happen :/

About the co-leader thing is it possible we can all kind of chip in? Say one person's in charge of replying to channel comments, another for taking over MEP parts that people drop out of, messaging people to stay in deadlines etc. That way everyone's contributing something and if everyone's doing one little bit for the group and it doesn't matter so much about the amount of free time we have and everything.

It was only an idea though Smile

I don't mind taking over the MEP part either since Charlotte's my character and all Razz But if Sanna really wants to do it I don't mind Very Happy

And the summer mep sounds really cool but does I don't really get it? Is it just using summery scenes or what?
GloriousHysteria
GloriousHysteria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sawnah Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:27 am

pluginbabyyyy wrote:I don't mind taking over the MEP part either since Charlotte's my character and all :P But if Sanna really wants to do it I don't mind :D

Well, you would probably be the smarter choice, since it is your character.. XD you're right about that, so I don't mind. ^^ I was just volunteering. :D
Sawnah
Sawnah

https://www.youtube.com/Sawnahh

Back to top Go down

Post  GloriousHysteria Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:36 am

Okay cool beans. I'll have to wait till Michelle gets back form Lanzarote though cause the music part download's not available for some reason :S
GloriousHysteria
GloriousHysteria

Back to top Go down

Post  Neriede Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:46 am

I'm LOVING Charlotte's idea to split up the co-leader duties. Very Happy

I mean, Vee did say that we seem to be pretty good at running things on our own, plus I just think it'd only help us grow stronger as a community anyway. :3
Neriede
Neriede

Back to top Go down

Post  GloriousHysteria Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:55 am

I love how people think I'm so similar to Charlotte now that they start referring to me with her name *squeals*
GloriousHysteria
GloriousHysteria

Back to top Go down

Post  xsmatthijsse Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:59 am

Splitting it is a great idea! I totally love the suggestion, lol Very Happy
xsmatthijsse
xsmatthijsse

https://www.youtube.com/xsmatthijsse

Back to top Go down

Post  whiimsy Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:54 am

RITE. Okay girls so this is how things are gonna rolllllll from here on out >>>>

• Finish up Jump Rope MEP.

• Tess open's her Canon MEP.

• Finish up Even Now MEP.

• I open Summer MEP.

Whichever is finished first, that spot of an open MEP will then be filled by Grace's story MEP, since I really think we should do that. Smile
Then, we will revert back to the original order of things. Wink And I hope to have all of these up by the end of August/September (well, at least the two we have open now. ;D) So that means, once Tess's and Summer MEP are done, Emily will have her turn to host if she so chooses, along with Grace's MEP. Razz
There are only 2 parts left in Jump Rope (mine should be finished up tonight, MASKING IS NOT MAH FRIEEEND ;____; ), and only 4 I believe in Even Now, so that should be okay. Smile DOES THIS MAKE SENSE? *runs around in a crazy manner*

As far as the co-leader, I think you girls have the right of it. Smile
Maybe if I post a list of what jobs I need doing, you girls can pick an assigned task to do etc. and if someone can't do that at any time, because of RL stuff or holiday, then someone else can just do it for a while. Does that sound reasonable? I SUCK AS AN ADMIN... I DONT EVEN DO ANYTHING! XD HAHA! <3 So yeh, like someone said we can put people doing jobs their most suited at, like replying comments, taking over parts if you vid quickly, maybe have someone set to take over canon parts and someone to take over crossovers, or something? =3 JUST STUFF! Very Happy

And whichever one of you girls, Miranda and Sanna, wish to take over the MEP part is fine with me. Very Happy YOUR DA BEST! <3
*wanders off to do more masking*
whiimsy
whiimsy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neriede Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Sounds like a plan Vee! Very Happy

Maybe you could create a thread specifically for jobs that need to be done? :3

Oops, Miranda, that honestly wasn't a conscious decision. XD It's just cause you're that awesome. :>
Neriede
Neriede

Back to top Go down

Post  destinydeceived Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:55 pm

This all sounds good, Vee! Oh, and I totally get people mixed up with the characters that represent them ALL the time. I'll be thinking about someone from YT and say their character's name in my head and be like WAIT ... these people aren't actually animated characters xD I was even planning a crossover vid about my RL friends, so now they're stuck with this non/Disney character assignment in my mind.

So, how about a status update on the remaining parts in Even Now? Just to get an idea of how long it will take, no worries, I'm just curious. Smile We're still waiting on Gege, Vee, Megan, Emily, and myself, so it's actually 5 parts left xD

As for me, I'm still working on mine ... grr ... I practically finished it and then decided that I didn't like my timing/clip choice/coloring *realizes that she sucks at coloring without textures*, and I started completely over. Masking Esme is not fun. Thankfully Eric is relatively easy.

Sooooo I really am not in a position to be like GET UR PARTS IN NAO, but I just want to see where everyone is so I can kick myself into gear if it looks like people will be done soon.
destinydeceived
destinydeceived

https://www.youtube.com/user/destinydeceived

Back to top Go down

Post  CratesPolcee Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Heeey girls, IM BACK. Went to Lanzarote and it was GREAT (just don't mention the word "cockroach" when you're near me. Those creatures scared the crap out of me while I was there). I'm sad to hear Paulina left Sad.
Vee's idea about finishing the Jump Rope MEP seems perfect to me (clearly shows who's got the brains over here, no? Wink). I'm glad to hear you all want to help me out with it!
Part goes to Miranda Very Happy. I posted it again and hope that helped, so here you go! http://www.sendspace.com/file/r7bovx
Hope this will work.

And I like the idea of sharing admin jobs. WE WILL TAKE OVER YOUTUBE. Twisted Evil
CratesPolcee
CratesPolcee

https://www.youtube.com/user/CratesPolcee

Back to top Go down

Post  GloriousHysteria Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Thanks Michelle it downloaded fine Very Happy
GloriousHysteria
GloriousHysteria

Back to top Go down

Post  whiimsy Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:09 am

Thanks Michelle, your the best and I'm so happy you had a nice time! ^____~
<3
whiimsy
whiimsy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  whiimsy Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:32 pm

OKAAIIII; since Jump Rope is now up I guess it's time to get this ship moving again. Smile Also I apolagise for it taking so long girls - that was completely my fault, I just really haven't been feeling inspired lately but I'm trying my hardest, and well... sometimes working on the part was a little intimidating BECAUSE YOU GIRLS ARE AMAZING. But I'll try to can that and get to work on Even Now; Katie - as for an update on my part, it is not even started yet - but I'm going to start it tomorrow because I promised myself I would get Jump Rope (just wrote that as JR, and then couldn't get John Rolfe out of my HEAAD. XD) out of the way first. However it shouldn't take long because of extreme love for Tarzan/Ariel. *winks at Miranda*
Now as for the summer MEP; I'm abandoning that idea. xD Supriiiise? Razz I'll just host the song I was intending to host when it comes to my turn, so I'm gonna message Tess when I've finished writing this and then the canon MEP should get started. Smile
After that I'd really like to go with Grace's story MEP, and make an exception for that. However, if anyone disagrees with me please just say - communication is KEEEEY. I love you

As for everything else I'm just off to write up that jobs list now, so good ahead and feel to free to sign up for whatever "job/responsibility" you'd feel comfortable with. Smile <3
whiimsy
whiimsy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  0AthenaChan0 Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:43 am

The John Rol...ehm... Jump Rope MEP is one of the BEST MEP I've ever seen, girls! It's amazing!
So don't worry, Vee! Your part is great like the other girls' parts! Very Happy

I can't wait to make another MEP with you giiirls!
And I'm really excited for the Grace' story MEP, but I can't say anything because I already hosted my MEP so there isn't any problem for me to make it! ^^'
0AthenaChan0
0AthenaChan0

https://www.youtube.com/user/0AthenaChan0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down